Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Weed Patch

Here's a picture of my garden part way through the process of de-weeding:


Here it is now:







I notice that I seem to have done some damage to the plaster on the side of my house in this process. Two steps forward, one step back. The after picture is from several weeks ago. Perhaps I should take a new one to show how well that squash plant is growing. It seems to love all the rain we've been having. I'm worried about the tomatoes though. It seems like it's rained pretty much every day the past couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Dr. Sprinkler Repair, Cache UT 435-760-0827 said...

Great post! IF you ever need help with lawn sprinklers we would be a happy to work with you. We primarily work with sprinkler repair and installation for Cache County Utah.
We are Licensed and insured for the Logan area. We strive for outstanding customer service through excellent communication and work quality. Thanks
Dr. Sprinkler Repair (Cache County, UT)
Phone: (435) 760-0827
Email: ken.p@drsprinkler.info
Manager: Ken Poulsen
Website: http://www.drsprinklerlogan.com/
Main Website: http://www.drsprinkler.info/