Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Abode

Last night I signed the sublease with the woman who will take over my apartment of 5 years in Arlington, VA.
I plan to find a place in Utah once I get out there, and spend a couple weeks crashing at my moms. But I can't help looking. Today there is a posting of a 2 br apt on Craiglist in the Island, available June 15. I spent a little while with the goolge map, trying to figure out exactly where it was on its block and then tracing around the area, the Island trail, the way to Center and Main, the way to the Albertsons, the way to the Canyon.
I'm in contact with the guy and called my step dad to see if he would stop by and look at it for me. It really doesn't make sense to pick a place now. I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding a place once I get out there. But I'm so excited, I want to get things all sorted out. It'd be great to know where I'm going to live and think about my life in that new place.

1 comment:

georgia said...

this is so weird that you're leaving!!