Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wanted: Friends

NTAFR* seeks friends to run with. Crazy friends.

I just was reading about the Wasatch Back Relay on the Kenyan Within. Sounds like she had a lot of fun when she did this. Obviously I won't be able to enter this year**

Wasatch Back Relay
Think of it as a 178-mile party with 12 best friends. Teams of 12 will rock out to live bands, enjoy the wacky participant costumes, and make life-long friends with teammates and competitors. Teams will party along the backside of the beautiful Wasatch Mountains from Logan (85 miles north of Salt Lake City) to Park City, Utah (15 miles east of Salt Lake City).


*New to Area Female Runner -- like people aren't making up acronyms left and right on CL.

** Not obviously--digression. Whoa! Wait, maybe I can do this. Peeps are still looking to fill up teams. Let me contemplate this. Move June 15th go to North Carolina for family reunion, depart Monday June 18th. Arrive in Logan Thursday June 21. Race is June 22-23. I might be able to do it. It really would depend on the what the start time is on the 22nd. And the terrain. Between the terrain and elevation, this might not be a good idea. Ooo and based on the training schedule, I don't think my miles are high enough right now. Next year.

No comments: