Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crowding Out

I was all curious about how crowds would be a factor in the more rural environment. Observation: don't try to do laps in the Sports Academy pool before work. Really, it doesn't take too many people to crowd out a lap pool, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise. This is the second morning that I've had to retreat from morning laps. I've never had a problem in the evening though.

I used the time to go grocery shopping and to learn how to subscribe to RSS feeds. I'm using Google Reader and changed my homepage to iGoogle, where I can display it. I've been clicking on those subscribe to blog feed links on people's pages for a while and nothing ever seemed to happen.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Your pictures of the mountains are beautiful! A tattoo is not on the original adventure list--I know that I am too indecisive to end up with something I would actually like for a long time. Well, except for the whole topless at the beach scenario. Also, I am afraid! Maybe if I meet my 30X30 goal I will think about it.