Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Logan: Facts and Observations

The water fountain at 100 N and Main has been running constantly for weeks. Today I took a drink from it since it was already on.

I'll try to get a pic. It's on the corner in front of the Zions and across from the NPR Story Corps trailer. I wish I could think of someone to interview for Story Corps. All of the recordings I've heard on morning edition have been really cool. Maybe I could interview the water fountain.

When were you installed?
How long have you been running constantly?
Do you get tired of running all the time?
Do you worry about the wasted water?
What will happen if someone doesn't shut you off before winter?
Do people stop for a drink more or less often since you've been running nonstop?
Do you know what we can do to turn you off?
Are you more or less happy since you've been permanently on?

No comments: