Wednesday, August 1, 2007

YouTube Finds

So following the link to the fire report led me to a selection of Cache Valley oriented YouTube videos.

I'm not sure what I think of this one. Walking in Logan Is it inspirational? creepy? It is funny to note that I recognized specific houses in addition to the iconic places (the Temple).

Oh man, there are a ton of these. I'm going to discover Logan culture through YouTube.

The sport of Tire Rolling is worth a couple chuckles. According to evidence on YouTube, tire rolling is popular any place where men live in mountainous areas.

Top Five Romantic Places in Cache Valley. Ugh, put it on mute - such a bad sound track. In case you don't want to watch, they are 1. Tony Grove, 2. Flying (not a place, but cool) 3. Benson Marina, 4. These folk's home, 5. North Logan Foothills.

Here's video on the crazy man that stands at 1000 N and Main. I've been trying to take pictures of him on my phone as I pass. He's walking here. What I think is interesting is that this THE crazy guy. The crazy guy in Ballston wore a devil costume. This guy is wearing khaki shorts and a polo. That's just not all that crazy.


Okay, he's not the only crazy guy. There's the man on bike. Maybe he's on YouTube too.

No comments: