Monday, January 21, 2008

Team in Training Party



Join Cache Valley's first ever Team in Training for a night of fun, food and fundraising!!


This Sunday!


Location: Firehouse Pizza- 880 South Main Street, Logan
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2008
Time: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tickets:
$25 for one ticket, 2 for $40
$15 with student ID, 2 for $25
$5 for children under 8 yrs old
*****Special prices for families!****

Entrance tickets include:
•All you can eat pizza and pasta buffet
•One raffle ticket
•Silent Auction
•Soda’s with free refills
•Live Music: Ryan Gregson & Triple Threat

Raffle Prizes ….
Gift certificates: Le Nonne’s
Lift Tickets: Beaver Ski Resort
Many more fabulous prizes!!!

3 comments:

TucsonLizzie said...

Where are you? Let's go to London. Or P.E.I. Or...Lawrenceville.....

Jacob F. Roecker said...

Dear Brook:

If you're not running the SLC Marathon, come out and run the Cache Valley Salute on April 19th. Since you seem to be interested important causes, I figured I'd let you take a look at this one.

http://cvsalute.usu.edu

Great Blog by the way. I can't seem to find the time to update my own.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.