Friday, June 15, 2007

Moving Day

Yesterday I kept pointing out to my mom and Gary all of the things that I like in DC, the running path, the views of the monuments which happen all the time, the happy knowledge of getting around. I had my last dinner at Bebo Trattoria, which was unexpectedly good. Mom got the special of Regenetti (sp?) which was by far the best choice. The wine menu was quite extensive and the one we had was great.

Today I take the cat to the vet (so she can make the plane ride to Utah)and then leave DC as my abode for the foreseeable future. Bye DC, it turns out that I'm too close to provide any deep refleciton on the city and it's peeps for now. I'm sure I'll be making long lists about everything I miss in the coming months.

2 comments:

georgia said...

sniff, sniff, wave, wave

Nevyn said...

Jill and I live in Brigham City just over the mountain from Logan. Welcome to Utah.

http://www.woodlandstar.net/