Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All I Want for Christmas



A "No Solicitation" sign for my door. This one's only $7.50. I have no color preference. This one is nicer, but $20.00. Check out this one with a cat. Oooo maybe I can get this (pictured), the small one is okay.


Anyways the point is that I get a ridiculous number of door to door sales men and various other solicitations at my apartment in Logan. It's quite annoying.


If you'reworried that someone else might have gotten me a sign already, you can always donate to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Shout outs to JH and EH for recent contributions. My goal line is showing $155 out of $1,700. In truth I have an extra $100 that I put in myself to cover the cost of my participation in the race, so there's $1445 to go.

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

I could use one of those signs as well.

Although, if I know a salesperson (Or other unknown, potentially annoying person)is on the other side of the door, screaming out "THE MOTHER SHIP HAS ARRIVED!" and banging on some pots tends to do the trick.

anna jo said...

hey, you never post on your running blog anymore... but I know you must still be running since you're doing an event with TNT.

so I'm dying to know--and I'm sure it's written somewhere here on this blog--which event you're doing with them. I have a soft spot in my heart for TNT and the LLS, I ran my first marathon with them (Anchorage, 2002) and then ended up interning and then later working in the salt lake office. I love team in training. they do good things.