Sunday, December 2, 2007

So Much Snow

We've gotten quite a bit of snow the past couple of days. If I can pick myself up off the couch, I'll take my camera out on a run.

I meant to take it to our Team in Training run yesterday. We decided to continue running on the river trail. There was quite a bit of snow, which made it pretty and really hard running. It was fun, but I don't think we're going to make a habit of it. We ran into people cross country skiing.

All the snow made me realize I should finally get my bindings mounted on my skiis. So I took them to Al's where a kid told me that they can't mount bindings unless I have a boot. So asked them if they have a demo package (I don't want to buy yet because I want to test them out first), and they don't. I hear I may have better luck at the Sportsman.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ooo! Can't wait for pictures of snow.