Monday, December 3, 2007

Local Art

So I completely forgot to update on a CV local outing last Friday. I stopped by the art gallery walk (I don't remember the official name). I loved the snow. That was the best thing (are you catching a theme here?). It was so gorgeous and just added to the whole affair. The next best thing was how neat it was to see that we have a population of local artists. There were paintings, a band, prints, ceramics, and poetry. I only stopped into the Italian Place which looked pretty good and had a great cozy feel. It was all very nice. I should make a point of doing the full tour next year, but I got distracted by the Owl. Bad Owl.

The other art that I noticed was a series of the coyote prints at the Cafe Sabor (presumably always there). It's the same coyotes that are on the Common Ground gift cards that have been around town for a couple months. Anyways, I like the print of the coyotes with working on their Ponzi Scheme and asset allocation. Who's a dork? The chicken taco was also good. BTW, for the beer matrix: Cafe Sabor - Negra Modelo real, Dos Equis not.

No comments: