Friday, December 28, 2007

New Years Snow!

Woo hoo! I leave for a week and boy does it snow. When I got back to the Salt Lake City International (International? Really. I noticed a flight from London was on the same baggage claim carousel as mine), my trusty Moondoggie (X-terra) was a car-cicle, covered in snow and ice.

The Beav is open, but I'm headed to Park City for the weekend. I just tried on new socks, this mask, and my ski boots and tromped around my apartment for a while loading the dishwasher and brushing my teeth. I'm pretty sure that my downstairs neighbors loved it. I have now given up because my shins kill. Think it's a bad sign? Think I should dress like that all the time, so I'm prepared for the door-to-door salesmen?

TNT shout outs: Between Marmalade and Wildernesse, I'm over $400 - reaching my goal of $400 for the month of December. I've got to raise $400 a month until April. Thanks guys!!

No comments: